Below you will find details of the fees for our services. If you have any questions we are happy to discuss our services in greater detail.
The Let Only service from DKH is 9.6% including VAT
- Advise on meeting your Tenants requirements
- Full marketing of your property, including in office window, online and local press
- Accompanying all Tenants to all viewings
- Liaising with Tenants and handling all negotiations as per Landlords requirements
- Conducting thorough reference checks
- Generating the Tenancy Agreement
- Collecting all funds prior to the Tenancy commencing
- Setting up standing orders for future rental payments
- Arranging the gas safety check, EPC and electrical checks, should you want these done via our reputable contractors
- Registering the deposit with a government approved scheme, if required
- Monthly rent collection
- Transferring the rent to your chosen account minus fees
- Email monthly rental statements
- Arranging the annual gas safety check
- Tending to all maintenance matters
- Conducting management visits and reporting to the Landlords accordingly
- Arranging all periodic events such as gas safety checks and tenancy renewals
- Arranging payments, as agreed, for all outgoings such as service charges and ground rent
- Arrange for the inventory, check-in and check-outs to be conducted
- Arrange for the return of the deposit
Deposit Registration Fee: £36.00 including VAT
- Register Deposit with My Deposits who are a government approved deposit protection scheme.
- Provide the Tenants with the Deposit Certificate and Prescribed Information within 30 days.
- The Inventory and Check-in is undertaken by an APIP certified Clerk.
- The cost will vary depending on the specifications of each individual property. Typically, a 1 bedroom flat is £120.00 (no VAT is applicable) and it the price will increase depending on the amount of rooms, bathrooms, external areas etc.
- A fee for providing and generating an Assured Shorthold Agreement.
- Our trusted Gas Safe Registered engineer will conduct the inspection and produce a certificate.
- Our Assessor will conduct the report and provide an Energy Performance Certificate valid for 10 years.
- Our Assessor will conduct the report and provide a Certificate valid for 2 years.
- The office offers 2 management inspections per year on the Management Service however additional visits will be charged at the aforementioned price.
- To remit and balance the financial return to HMRC quarterly – and respond to any specific query relating to the return from the landlord or HMRC.
- To complete and deliver legal notices on our Management Service.
- We tend not to charge for overseeing works however if the anticipated works will be particularly time consuming the office is happy to discuss a suitable compensation.
Referencing & Administration Fee - £240.00 including VAT / £162.00 including VAT
- We charge £240.00 including VAT for the first tenant applying for the tenancy and £162.00 including VAT per additional tenants over the age of 18.
Guarantor Referencing - £96.00 including VAT
- Only if a Guarantor is required and charged for each guarantor that is referenced.
- A deposit equivalent to six weeks rent (calculated by dividing the annual rent by 52 and multiplying by 6) will be required to be paid at the start of the tenancy. This is subject to referencing, a landlord may require a higher deposit if the referencing criteria is not met, further details will be provided at that time.
- Where Landlord’s accept pets in their properties the deposit rises from 6 weeks (as explained above) to 8 weeks. We insist on a full professional clean and fumigation. We ask that you contact us directly as prices for cleaning and fumigation can vary depending on the size of the property.
- This is charged for any amendments to the tenancy agreement after the tenancy has begun.
- A one off fee for renewing the Tenancy and this.
- This fee is dependent on the size of the property and whether it is furnished or unfurnished as larger / furnished properties will demand more time from our independent inventory clerk.
- The cost of professional clean is dependent on the size of the property and the level of cleaning that is required. Please contact the office for more information.
Out of Hours Fees – POA
- Should a contractor be called out of hours and the professional deems that the job wasn’t an emergency; the Tenant will be liable for the full cost associated with the call out.
Please ask us to explain these to you, once we know your circumstance and how many tenants are applying for the property you are interested in. We can confirm in writing the fees that could become payable, before you commit to a tenancy with Dey King & Haria